Specialqualities and fabrics with the best finishing and high-quality workmanship unite in this premium line that needs no more than one year.
If you're looking for the perfect blend of classic elegance and nonchalance, then you're in the right place with this plain colored long sleeve blouse, shirt collar and concealed button placket.
It can be combined in many ways, both at leisure and in the office, a stylish appearance is always guaranteed.
This cotton blouse with a content of 18% polyamide and 3% spandex ensures the highest wearing comfort with the high-quality fabric quality, the comfortable back length of 70 cm and the easy-care (easy-iron).
ETERNA premium blouses are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
So whatare you waiting for, order today and look forward to the delivery.
- SLIM FIT
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 79% cotton, 18% polyamide, 3% elastane
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.