Special qualities and fabrics with the best refinement and high-quality workmanship unite in this premium line, which does not take more than one year.
Blouses of the premium line 1863 by ETERNA are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
From this high-quality line, we present you this long sleeve blouse, which convinces with a back length of 80 cm and with the rounded hem allows a variety of wearing styles.
Combine this poplin shirt, made of 75% CO, 21% PA and 4% EA (easy-iron), sporty at leisure with skinny jeans or in the office to the elegant skirt. A stylish and stylish appearance is always guaranteed.
Treat yourself to this combination wonder, we are sure you will love this blouse!
- SLIM FIT
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 75% cotton, 21% polyamide, 4% elastane
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.