Are you looking for a perfect mix of sporty elegance and casualness?
How about this striped long sleeveblouse from our premium collection 1863 by ETERNA, which offers three trends, namely stripes, breast pocket and extravagant sleeve solution.
Special qualities and fabrics with the best refinement and high-quality workmanship unite in this premium line, which does not take more than one year.
If you're looking for the perfect blend of elegance and coolness, then you've come to the right place with this cross-stripe poplin blouse with a shirt collar.
Striped blouses are still totally hip and should not be missing in any wardrobe.
They can be combined in many ways, both at leisure and in the office.
The highlight of this blouse is the buttoned-up sleeves - you decide for yourself how much skin you want to see.
Even with a shirt underneath, this results in an exciting combination that will bring many admiring glances.
This shirt blouse with the high-quality, iron-free fabric quality (75% CO, 21% PA, 4% EA), the comfortable back length of 78 cm and the easy care for highest wearing comfort.
ETERNA premium blouses are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
So what are you waiting for? Become a trendsetter and order today this high fashion blouse from our premium collection
- SLIM FIT
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 75% cotton, 21% polyamide, 4% elastane
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.