Our uni-colored shirt blouse with a back length of 68 cm offers countless possibilities for combination, both in the leisure time as well as in the job.
Not only for specially selected events, but also in the office you are dressed with this stretch blouse tastefully.
Made of 97% cotton and 3% spandex (easy to iron), this fine garment offers superb wearing comfort despite the narrower cut.
Order today and complement your wardrobe with this glamorous shirt blouse.
- SLIM FIT
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- Material quality
- MODERN CLASSIC
- Shirt collar
- NON IRON
- 97% cotton, 3% Elastodien (XLA)
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.