For all men with very slim physique we offer you the perfect fit: SUPER SLIM !!
The very slim and straight-cut shirt is especially appealing to the young target group, thanks to the finely tuned details for a young look.
In addition to the straight and narrow silhouette, a mini Kent collar, the narrow button placket and the narrower arm shape are the hallmarks of the SUPER SLIM shirt.
The stretch-non-iron finish of the non-iron cotton fabric (97% CO, 3% elasto (XLA), STRETCH, non-iron) ensures best wearing comfort and pleasant freedom of movement.
ETERNA Super Slim shirts are particularly suitable for young, stylish men who value figure-hugging cuts.
On classic occasions, the shirt sits perfectly and immaculately, in the spare time, it emphasizes a fashionable casual style.
So wait and see - order today this uni-colored super slim shirt withtrendy patching in the inside collar and on the cuffs and let yourself be convinced of the workmanship and quality of ETERNA products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (67cm)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Kent collar
- NON IRON
- 97% cotton, 3% Elastodien (XLA)
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!