This Twill shirt hides what should remain invisible underneath: This cover shirt is opaque and therefore suitable for all men who want to cover, for example, tattoos or body hair.
So far the best solution for too transparent material was towear an undershirt or shirt under the shirt, so the ETERNA Cover Shirt can now be dispensed with.
Sporty and elegant at the same time - no matter how you combine this plain men's shirt (without chest pocket), whether casually with jeans and sneakers or classically in the office with black trousers - there is nothing standing in the way of a confident and stylish appearance.
The fashionable shark collar, the figure-hugging, extra slim cut and the trendy patching round off the look harmoniously.
Our SUPER SLIM shirts are extra narrow, from the shoulder to the waist.
Whether for workor leisure: Wearing ETERNA men's shirts is a pleasure!
Order this opaque cover shirt today, which was made from the finest cotton (100% CO, non-iron) for you and bring sporty elegance into your wardrobe!
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (67cm)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- shark collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!