Then you absolutely need this plain colored long sleeve shirt from our premium line 1863 by ETERNA.
Especially fine and noble fabrics are used in our premium line.
All 1863 by ETERNA shirts are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
This high-quality Twill shirt (without chest pocket) convinces with a high-quality two-ply fabric (100% cotton, non-iron) and a clean look.
It not only feels good and looks good, but also impresses with a very good price-performance ratio.
The figure-hugging cut and the trendy shark collar make it perfect for both casual outfits and business outfits.
The finely shimmering fabric and the high-quality detailsmake the shirt look well-groomed and testify to style.
Impress with the unaffected premium look of this shirt at leisure and at work alike.
Themodern patching on the inside collar and on the cuffs give this shirt a modern touch.
What are you waiting for - order today and convince yourselfof the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
Experience the benefits of this premium shirt at a business price - because you are worth it!
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (67cm)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- Material quality
- SLIM FIT
- combi cuff
- shark collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!