Special qualities, cotton fabrics with the best finishing, high-quality workmanship - all these advantages are combined in our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA ''.
When manufacturing our premium shirts, we not only value the highest quality, but alsosustainable processes. Through compensation we produce CO² neutral.
This structured long-sleeved shirt, with fashionable patches on the shark collar and on the cuffs, is made of the finest cotton quality (100% CO, TWO PLY FABRIC, non-iron) and thus promises a comfortable fit all day long.
This slightly tailored shirt (without breast pocket) can be combined very well with blue jeans in your free time for a casual casual outfit. But even in the office with a suit you are perfectly dressed with it and nothing stands in the way of a stylish appearance.
What are you waiting for, order this men's shirt today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (65cm)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- combi cuff
- shark collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!