ETERNA HALF SLEEVE BLOUSE MODERN CLASSIC BLUE / GREEN / RED PRINTED
BROWSE ALL BLOUSES >
Order number: 7531_13H883_H_34
With this printed short sleeve tunic in slub yarn, you bring sporty elegance into your wardrobe.
The trendy stand-up collar, which goes into a V-neck and brash slightly flick skin, the back length of 70 cm and the trendy print allow a variety of combination options.
Both quite casual in the leisure time as well as very noble in the office (for example to the trouser suit), you make with this Tunikabluse always a good figure and a tasteful appearance is guaranteed to you.
This trend part was made of 100% cotton, because of the comfortable cut you will get a high wearing comfort which you will surely appreciate, not only on a long day of work.
Make a special treat and order today this combination wonder, because nothing lifts so much the female well-being as a new fancy garment.
- Sleeve Length
- 1/2 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- MODERN CLASSIC
- Mandarin collar
- 100% cotton
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
no chemical cleaning
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.